Indian Air Force Y Group Syllabus 2019-2020 | Air Force Y Group Selection Process 2019-2020 IAF Airman Y Group Exam Syllabus 2019 Indian Air Force Group Y Online Exam 2019 IAF Exam Syllabus 2019-2020 Indian Air Force Y GroupSyllabus 2019 Download
Air Force Y Group
Indian Air Force (IAF) announce Recruitment twice every year. It is for the Airmen in Group ‘X’ (Technical) or Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) or both ‘X&Y’ Trades. There are many Candidates who want to join Indian Air Force. The Process of Submitting Application form Is Online. Application forms open twice a year. Here You Can Check the Detailed Recruitment process for Air force Y Group.
Phase – I
- Written Test (Online Exam at your allotted center)
- Document Verification (At your allotted Airmen selection center)
- Physical Fitness Test (At your allotted Airmen selection center)
- Adaptation Test-1 & 2 (At your allotted Airmen selection center)
- Medical Examination (At your allotted Airmen military hospital or ASC)
- Final result
IAF Air Force Y Group Exam is as follows :-
- The Exam will be Online
- The exam will be multiple choice or Objective type
- The question paper will be bilingual, except English paper
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
- One mark for every correct answer
- Nil (0) marks for a un-attempted question
- Phase-I Online test Result will be uploaded after 25 days from the date of online exam.
- Time Duration For Air Force Y Group will be as Follows.
|Group ‘Y’ Trades||45 Minutes||English, Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA)|
Phase – II
All candidates shortlisted for Phase II will get a new admit card on their registered e-mail ID for further process. Document Verification conducted at your allotted Airmen Selection Center. following documents are required for Air Force Y Group document verification:-
- Colour print out of issued Admit Card for phase – II.
- Colour Print out of online registration application.
- Eight copies of recent passport size color photograph.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of 10th Passing Certificate.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/Equivalent or Diploma Course Certificate/mark sheet used in the online registration application.
- if you are serving in any government organization presently, NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies.
- Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC certificate (if applicable).
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
All candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be called at allotted Airmen Selection Centre for Physical Fitness Test. It consists of 1.6 Km running to be completed within 06 minutes and 30 seconds. Candidates will also have to complete 10 push – ups, 10 sit – ups and 20 squats within the stipulated time frame to qualify PFT. Candidates are advised to carry their sports shoes and shorts/Track pants.
Adaptability Test – 1
All candidates who pass the Physical Fitness Test successfully Physical Fitness Test (PFT) have to go through Adaptability Test-I. It is an objective type written test which is to assess the suitability of a candidate for employment in the Indian Air Force.
Adaptability Test – 2
All candidates who pass the Adaptability Test – 1 successfully have to go through Adaptability Test – 2. This test is conducted to select the correct candidates who can adapt to the environment of the Indian Air Force.
All candidates who pass the Adaptability Test –2 successfully have to go through Medical Examination. Following Medical Examination will be conducted at Medical Boarding Center (MBC) or military hospital
- Blood Haemogram – Hb, TLC, DLC
- Urine RE/ME
- Biochemistry (i) Blood Sugar Fasting & PP (ii) Serum Cholesterol (iii) Urea, Uric acid, Creatinine (iv) LFT- Serum Bilirubin, SGOT, SGPT
- X-Ray chest
- ECG (R)
Final cut off list announced by Indian Air Force on its the official website. All selected
candidates will be called for basic training at Airmen Training School, Sambra Belgaum
Indian Air Force Y Group Syllabus
1. Agreement of subject with verb
2. Pattern of verb and their use.
3. The sequence of tenses.
4. Transformation of sequences-Compound, Complex, Simple, Negative, Affirmative
- Comprehension-A small passage followed by questions.
1. To judge comprehension
2. Drawing of inferences
3. Use of vocabulary
2. One word substitution
3. Antonyms and Synonyms
4. Word formation
5. Correct usage of – articles, Prepositions, adjectives-degrees of comparison, conjunctions, Nouns and Pronouns and numbers (Singular-Plural)
6. Word order
7. Words, which are commonly getting confused
8. Correct usage of Adverbs
- Idioms and Phrases
1. Use of simple idioms
2. Use of Common proverbs
- Direct/Indirect sentences : Narration change
1. Change of various types of sentences from direct to indirect form
2. Change of various types of sentences from indirect to direct from
- Active and Passive Voices
1. Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
2.Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- Reasoning (Verbal and Non-Verbal)
- Numerical Series
- Distance and Direction Sense Test
- Mathematical Operations (Assigning Value to Arithmetic Sign)
- Number Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Assign Artificial Values to Mathematical Digit
- Inserting Correct Mathematical Digit
- Human Relation
- Coding and Decoding
- Odd Man Out
- Mutual Relation Problem
- Tallest Youngest Relation
- Dictionary Words
- Non-Verbal Reasoning
- Number Coding
- Number Puzzle
- Ratio and proportion
- LCM, HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Time, Distance and Speed
- Simplification of Numbers
- Area of Triangle, Square, and Rectangle
- Surface area and Volume of Cuboid, Cylinder, Cone, and Sphere
- Simple Trigonometry
- GK And Current Affair
- General Science
- Current Events
- Basic Computer Operation
Final Words :
We hope you like the post if you like this please don’t forget to share on social media. You Can also Bookmark (www.waytoairforce.com) latest alerts regarding other related Exam, Result and Admit Card.
Quick Link Zone
|Recruitment Details||CLICK HERE|
|Official Website||CLICK HERE|
|ONLINE TEST||CLICK HERE|