Latest:- Indian Navy AA Syllabus and Exam Pattern Download Navy Sailor Artificer Apprentice (AA) Syllabus & Exam pattern 2019 Available Here. You can also check Navy Sailor AA exam date on our website. In this article, we will discuss everything that you need to know to become an Indian Navy Sailor. Here I am going to cover all details like education qualification, No of posts, important examinations, eligibility criteria, age limit, physical and medical standards, etc.
Indian Navy AA Syllabus 2019 New Exam Pattern
All candidates who were applied for Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) Post. They can check the exam pattern, syllabus details on our website waytoairforce.com. Selection of Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice (AA) is based on the order of merit on their performance in online Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations conducted by Indian Navy.
Selection Criteria For Navy AA
Indian Navy Sailor AA selection process consists
- Online Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
|Name Of Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name Of Post||Artificer Apprentice (AA)|
|Type Of Exam||Online Written Exam|
|Exam Language||Bilingual (Hindi & English)|
|Type Of Questions||Objective Type|
|Exam Time Duration||60 Minutes|
|No Of Questions||100 Questions|
Exam Pattern for the Navy AA written Exam Pattern is as Follows :-
|Name Of Subject||Total Questions||Marks|
“For each wrong answer, 0.25 (Negative Marking) marks will be deducted “
- Age: The candidate should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrolment.
- Education Qualification for navy AA: 10+2 with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government.
Navy AA Syllabus
Indian Navy AA Syllabus is given below
syllabus of English questions will be based on:-
- Use of adjective, Compound preposition, Determiners (use of a, the, any etc), Use of pronouns.
- Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression.
- Verbs/Tense/Non Finites, Punctuation, Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct.
- Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active
Syllabus of Science questions will be based on:-
- Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids.
- Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/Gravitation, Physical World and Measurement.
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves.
- Organic Chemistry, Food, Nutrition and Health, Physiology and Human Diseases, Computer Science, Metals and Non-Metals.
- Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations.
Syllabus of Maths questions will be based on:-
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates, Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines, Circles
- Trigonometry, Sequences and Series, Exponential and Logarithmic Series, Complex Numbers, Quadratics Equations, Relations and Functions, Logarithms.
- Limits and Continuity, Differentiation, Applications of Derivatives, Probability
- Matrices, Determinants, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Binomial Theorem.
- Vectors, Introduction to 3D Geometry, Statistics, Conic Section, Permutations and Combinations, Sets and Set Theory.
4. General Awareness:-
Syllabus of General Awareness questions will be based on:-
- Numerical, Sequences, Coding and Decoding, Spellings Unscrambling, Spatial, Reasoning & Associative Ability.
- Award and Authors, Eminent Personalities, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations. Wars and Neighbours, Current Affairs, Sports: Championships/ Terms/ No of Players/ Winners, Defence.
- Ports, Inland Harbours, Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains.
- Capitals & Currencies, Monuments, Song, Important National Facts about India-Heritage, Bird, Animal, National-Languages, Flag, Arts, Dance, History.
Physical Fitness Test
PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in maximum 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test (PFT) is mandatory for selection in Navy AA.
Medical Examination for Navy AA
- Height:– Minimum height 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest: weight and chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka.
Indian Navy AA Training:
Nine weeks’ Basic Training at INS Chilka followed by Professional training in the respected allotted trade at various Naval Training Establishments across India.
Important Link Zone
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Navy AA Model Paper||Official Navy AA Model Paper|
|Navy AA Recruitment||Detailed Indian Navy AA Recruitment|
|Navy AA Official Syllabus||Navy AA Official Syllabus|