Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment:
Do you want to build your career in Indian Navy? Are you interested in the Indian
Navy? Are you want to join the post of Sailor-Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) of Navy? If the answer is yes, then you are land in the right place. You will be required to serve in powerful, Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers, Replenishment Ships, submarines and aircraft. Nowadays the Competition level becomes very high. Students facing critical problem like “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”. So In this article, we will discuss everything that you need to know to become an Indian Navy Sailor. Here I am going to cover all details like education qualification, No of posts, important examinations, eligibility criteria, age limit, physical and medical standards, etc.
Selection of Indian Navy Sailor is based on the order of merit on their performance in online Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
- Online Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Examinations
Exam Pattern for the Navy SSR written Exam is as Follows :-
- Written Test (Online Exam at your allotted center)
- The question paper will be objective type and bilingual (Hindi & English) except English paper.
- The question paper will be Divided into four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness. (Total 100 Questions)
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 (Negative Marking) marks will be deducted.
- The candidates must pass in all sections and in aggregate.
|SSR||60 minutes||English, Science, Mathematics and General Awareness|
Eligibility Criteria To Join Indian Navy Sailor
- Age: should be between 17-20 years on the day of enrolment.
- Education Qualification: 10+2 with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer science from an educational board recognized by Central/State Government.
Also Read: Indian Air Force Y Group Syllabus
Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus
Indian Navy SSR Syllabus is given below :-
- Change direct to indirect and indirect to direct, Verbs/Tense/Non-Finites, Punctuation.
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression,
- Synonyms, Antonyms.
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences.
- Use of adjective,
- Compound preposition,
- Determiners (use of a, the, any etc),
- Use of pronouns.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates,
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Relations and Functions.
- Applications of Derivatives
- Complex Numbers.
- Quadratics Equations.
- Sequences and Series.
- Conic Section
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Introduction to ThreeDimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem,
- Matrices, Determinants
- Definite Integrals
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics, Oscillations, Waves,
- Electrostatics, Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism,
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion,
- Work, Energy and Power, Motion o System of Particles and Rigid Body/ Gravitation
- Optics, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations,
- Atomic Nucleus/ Solid and Semi-Conductor Devices, Principles of Communication
- Metals and Non-Metals,
- Organic Chemistry, Food,
- Nutrition and Health,
- Physiology and Human Diseases,
- Computer Science
- Culture and Religion,
- Geography: Soil, Rivers,
- Ports, Inland Harbours,
- Freedom Movement.
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts
- History, Languages,
- Capitals and Currencies.
- Sports: championships/Winners/Terms/No. of Players,
- Defence, Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations,
- Diseases and Nutrition,
- Award and Authors.
- National: Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Eminent Personalities.
- Spatial, Numerical, Reasoning & Associative Ability, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
PFT will consist of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 10 Push-ups.
- 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- Height:- Minimum height 157 cms
- Weight and Chest: weight and chest should be proportionate. Minimum chest expansion of 5 cms.
- Medical examination will be conducted by military doctors as per medical standards prescribed by the Indian Navy.
- Final Medical Examination of all selected candidates will be conducted at INS Chilka.
Also Read: How To Join Indian Air Force After 12th
Indian Navy Sailor Training:
Candidates selected Sailor will undergo 22 weeks Basic Training at INS Chilka. Professional training in the allotted trade will be conducted at various Naval Training Establishments.
We hope you like the post if you like this please don’t forget to share on social media. You Can also Bookmark or subscribe notification (www.waytoairforce.com) latest alerts regarding other related Exam, Result and Admit Card.
Important Link Zone
|Indian Navy Sailor Syllabus Official||Navy SSR Official Syllabus|
|Question Paper||Indian Navy SSR Question Paper Download|